Step-by-Step Instructions with Screenshots
- Download No$GBA from a few of the following links.
(I recommend downloading it here rather than elsewhere since the following links point to bundles I have put together with all the required files. If you are worried about getting a virus, then wear rubber gloves first.)
Notice: All of these connections will show you an ad before letting you download the file. This is the way I make money and keep this site running. Please click the”Skip Ad” button in the upper right corner to proceed to your download.
- Extract the NO$GBA.ZIP archive which you just downloaded.
- Drag the ROMs that you downloaded into the BATTERY folder.
- Return to the principal NO$GBA folder and then open NO$Zoomer.exe. When motivated, find and select the ROM that you would like to playwith.
- Open the PKMNBW.TXT record and copy the code under the game variant that you would like to playwith.
- Press F2 or go to Alternatives → Cheats to open the Cheats interface. When it appears in your cheat list, double-click it on to enable it.
- Commence playing. Hit F11 should you need to correct the emulator settings.
If you get prompted for a password at any of the above mentioned links.
(I am not providing links here since owning these ROMs without meeting certain conditions are a violation of US copyright legislation, and that I neither support nor assist in the commission of illegal action.)
read about it pokemon white 2 nds roms from Our Articles
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why am I not able to conduct the NO$Zoomer.exe document onto my Mac?
Executable (. Exe) files aren’t compatible with Mac operating systems. This emulator software operates for Windows operating systems .
If you want to play Nintendo DS games in your Mac, look for a harmonious emulator on Google.
- Why is my ROM not working?
Ensure you downloaded the first English version of this ROM, instead of a interpreted or patched Japanese version. The English versions are often tagged (U) for USA or (E) to get English.
If that didn’t work, try downloading it from a different origin, since the one you are attempting to use may be corrupt.
- How can I save the game?
Open the menu by simply pressing the Q key on your keyboard (or, in the event you changed the controls, whichever key corresponds using the X button on the Nintendo DS). Click on the Save button.
If this doesn’t work, make certain you unarchived the No$GBA folder into a publicly writable directory. By way of instance, your My Documents folder is a publicly downloadable directory, while your Program Files folder isn’t (it requires administrator authorization).
If your user profile is defined as an administrator, you may even try conducting NO$Zoomer as an administrator. To get this done, click the file and click”Run as secretary .”
- What are additional Codebreaker or Action Replay codes I could use to cheat?
I don’t know any; hunt for them on Google.
- What’s wifi not working?
As far as I am aware , the wifi built into No$GBA isn’t compatible with all the wifi used with all the ROMs. I have seen some work-arounds, however, and a few other emulators might have wifi compatibility with Pokémon games. If you’d like wifi, you’ll need to search on Google and experimentation with emulators and software yourself.
- What’s your No$GBA crashing, poor, or even not working?
I didn’t make it, therefore I really don’t understand. For more information about No$GBA, see its official site at http://nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm.