- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Excellent value for money| Romantic experience, perfect for couples| Private guide for a more personalized experience|Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
No details found.
NEW DELHI TO JAIPUR (4 h 15 min (257.0 km)NEW DELHI TO JAIPUR (4 h 15 min (257.0 km) Pickup from New Delhi Airport, Railway Station, Bus Stand by placard carrying driver straight to Jaipur and transfer to Hotel. Later, visit to the fabled Pink City. Drive through the Johari Bazaar to the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds).Visit the various museums inside the City Palace and the ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar Evening visit the Chokhi Dhani for dinner. Overnight at hotel
JAIPUR TO SHEKHAWATI – BIKANER (5 h 22 min (335.4 km)Depart after an early breakfast for Fatehpur and Shekhawati. See the Cenotaphs, Step wells, beautifully painted Havelis and Old Streets after lunch for Bikaner. Visit the Camel-breeding Farm just before Bikaner (Open 3 - 5 pm). Check-in at hotel in Bikaner. Overnight at Hotel
BIKANER TO JAISALMER (4 h 54 min (330.7 km)See the fabulous Junagarh Fort and Lalgarh Palace in Bikaner. Proceed for Jaisalmer. Reach Jaisalmer before sundown to catch a glimpse of the setting sun on the Golden Fort Check-in at hotel in Jaisalmer. Overnight at Hotel
JAISALMERVisit Jaisalmer Fort & Museum after breakfast. Also see the Jain Temple. Take a walk through the back streets to the Patwoh ki Havell and Kothari Haveli Later Drive to Sam Sand Dunes. Take a Camel Ride and experience the haunting magic of the tale of Dhola Maru. Overnight at Hotel.
JAISALMER TO JODHPUR (4 h 13 min (281.5 km)After early breakfast, leave for Jodhpur, the Sun City. Visit Mehrangarh Fort, one of the most awe-inspiring forts in Rajasthan Do not miss the view of Jodhpur's blue houses & sunset from the top of the fort Overnight at Hotel
JODHPUR TO PUSHKAR TO JAIPUR (5 h 58 min (332.0 km)After breakfast at the hotel drive towards Jaipur enroute visiting ajmer & Pushkar Upon arrival at Jaipurcheck in hotel. Overnight at Hotel
JAIPUR TO NEW DELHI (4 h 15 min (257.0 km)On the last day of the trip, visit the magnificent Amber Palace.See the Largest Cannon on Wheels in the World and old cannon foundry at Jaigarh.Visit to the Kanak Vrindavan Temple in the valley of flowers Drop at New Delhi Airport, Railway Station, Bus Stand in the evening (Service ends)
- Accommodation at Hotel in Double/Twin sharing basis.
- Meals as per the itinerary
- All transfer and sightseeing by using Medium/SUV as per the itinerary
- All Government Taxes
- 5% GST on Package Cost will be charged separately on the final invoice.
- Domestic arrangement/flight and stay will be on actual, over and above the Package Cost.
- Any personal expenses, laundry bills, in room charges, telephone calls etc.
- Any services which are not mentioned above
- Any item NOT specified in the above itinerary will incur supplement charges
- Airport assistance & Porterage service.
- Any tips for local guide, restaurant & Driver.